DR ZSOLT HALÁSZ
- 1982-1986 Piarist Secondary School in Kecskemét.
- 1986-1991 University of Medicine of Szeged - graduated "cum laude"
- 1990 Was awarded the Barankay-scholarship; made professional practice in Esslingen, Germany
- 1991-1993 Made special practice at the Sámuel Diósszilágyi Clinic in Makó
- 1993 Rendered excellent Special Exam in Dentistry and Stomatology
- 1993 Opened a private practice in Szekszárd
- 1994 Started to do implant dentistry
- 1997 Started a two-chair practice
- 2000 Professional practice with Prof. Axel Kirsch in Stuttgart (one of the leading implant dentistry specialists in the world)
- 2001 Opened the Clinic - one of the leading dental practices in Hungary
- 2003 Clinic enlarged (infirmary room, X-ray)
- 2004 Further enlarged the Clinic; built a special operating theatre; won a European Union tender
- 2005 Implemented Hi-Tech dentistry (the Clinic owns almost every important device used in dentistry)
Attending international congresses (2004-2008): Barcelona, Gothenburg, Zagreb, Straßbourg, Zürich, Heidelberg, Puerto Rico, Budapest, Sopron
Characteristic personal features in work
utmost precision, imposing full workshop discipline, committed to constant studying and innovation, demanding in extreme in terms of quality but always abiding to rational practicality, able to accept high workload.
My two children of my first marriage live in Szeged. My wife, Dr Agnes Terenyi is the oral surgeon of our clinic, newborn baby. My work is my hobby as well, and furthermore I like gardening, classic cars, architecture and winter.