HALÁSZ CLINIC, Szekszárd – Facts:
- № 1 in Implantology and fixed oral
rehabilitation in Hungary
- "The highest amount of Nobel implants in Hungary in 2010 was inserted by Dr Zsolt Halasz in Szekszárd" (Tamas Marosi, leader of Nobel Biocare Hungarian Office)
- 90% of our patients arrive from far, from 33 different countries
- 6.000 implants placed since 1994
- 20.000 ceramic crowns placed in the last 18
- 9000 treated patients since 1993
- 34 trained
foreign dentists at Halász Clinic Education in 2008
- 6 high-technology practices and dental laboratory
- 60% of our work is complete oral rehabilitation
- 10 years guarantee for our work
"Master of Oral Medicine in Implantology 2010", Münster University, Germany
The HALÁSZ CLINIC is within the first ones in Dental Implantology and in Fully ceramic oral rehabilitation. Focusing on these segments of dentistry we possess outstanding skills and experience, and unique equipments (CEREC, Procera, CT, NobelGuide, etc.)
The workmanship of the HALÁSZ CLINIC was appreciated by the two leader implant producing companies uniquely in Central Europe at the same time. We had become like this the Mentor Centre, the professional training centre of the Swedish NobelBiocare company, and the reference clinic of the Swiss Zimmer company.
Our experience in applying the innovative and economically favourable All-on-4 technique is matchless. The HALÁSZ CLINIC is outstanding in inserting implants by the high-technology NobelGuide system.
The HALÁSZ CLINIC is expert of Implantology and metal-free CAD-CAM fully ceramic restorations, it is a leader private clinic. The subject of our presentations, courses and performances are Implantology or CAD-CAM fully ceramic restorations.
Dr Halász’s scientific presentations from the last years:
- since 2005 there are regular Implantology courses for dentists
- October 2006: Dental World International Congress, Budapest, presentation
- March 2007: Ziimer Implant Congress, Budapest, performance
- From September 2007 teching of Implant-related prosthetics at University of Szeged
- March 2008: presentation and course on Zirconia ceramics with K+S at our clinic
- September 2008: Dental Trend Congress, Budapest, performance
- October 2008: Cosmedent (USA) Aesthetic dentistry hands-on training at our clinic
- October 2008: Dental World Congress, Budapest, live practical performance
- November 2008: Performance on CAD-CAM fully ceramic technologies at the University of Szeged
Our operating theatre only used for implantations is equipped with cameras to be able to presentate the more intereseting and complicated cases for the dentists attending our courses and to be able to use them for scientific publications. (On these special macro recordings our patients’ face is not visible, only the treated region in the mouth).
The Nobel Biocare AG invented the modern, and so called present-day implantology in 1963, and since then this is the leading implant-producing company in the world. It established the already successfully operating mentor-network also in Hungary. It is a great regard for us (and also challenge and responsibility at the same time) that we are the unique mentor center in South-Hungary.
- Implantology-related courses for dentists (monthly)
- Individual manual trainings for junior implantologists
- Contribution in complicated cases of already trained implantologists
- Implantology treatments for dentists who do not do implantations
- Up-to-date knowledge and teaching of implantology
- Presentating operations for dentists
- Consultations for dentists in implantology- or implant-related prosthetics questions